Marketing and Events Coordinator
The United Way of Huntington County is seeking candidates for the role of Marketing and Events Coordinator to assist the United Way office in promotion, special events, and office administration. This position will be split between the United Way of Huntington County and the Parkview Boys and Girls Club of Huntington County. A full job description for both positions is attached. The individual will be employed by the United Way of Huntington County.
Qualified Candidates will have the following attributes:
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written & oral.
· Highly organized for a fast-paced working environment.
· Experience with marketing software and social media tools, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and social media platforms.
· Experience or background with web design preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher.
· Basic accounting background.
· Motivated, friendly, outgoing personality.
· Commitment to personal/professional development.
· Demonstrated commitment to Huntington County.
· High school diploma or equivalent certificate required; further education preferred.
Complete Job Description: (Link to Job Description)
Location: Huntington, Indiana
FLSA Status: Full-time, non-exempt
Hours: 40 hours per wek
For information on the United Way of Huntington County, please visit: huntingtonunitedway.org
Info on Huntington City & County: https://www.huntington.in.us/
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com.
United way of Huntington County, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer.